Newport Medieval Pottery Kiln – Interpretation
Natural and cultural resources
Additional resources for research and interpretation design to produce 10 panels and a short film about the kiln.
The interpretation we devise through this project must:
- create an individual and memorable heritage visit
- use engaging, interactive methods in high quality product
- secure effective learning experiences for the full range of visitors
- attract new audiences
- inspire and engage through first class interpretation for all learning styles
- broaden and extend the reach of our audiences beyond the traditional heritage visitor
- be culturally accessible for a range of audiences and bilingual, given in Welsh and English
- be cognizant of barriers to accessing the site in organisational and transport terms
- involve audiences in developing effective interpretation by telling stories that are relevant to and that resonate with them
- work effectively in a wide-ranging cultural partnership
Residents, locals, tourists and Pembrokeshire as a whole.