Arwain Sir Benfro the LAG for Pembroke, administered by PLANED has assisted several Pembrokeshire groups and organisations to submit their Rural Community Development Fund (RCDF) Expressions of Interest (EOI) to the Welsh Government.
What is RCDF?
The Rural Community Development Fund (RCDF) offers grants which are primarily aimed at community-based organizations.
The grants provide investment funding for a wide range of activities to help meet local needs and strengthen communities so that they can grow and thrive.
Key areas for support include:
- drawing up of community or village development plans
- investments in small scale infrastructure including renewable energy generation and energy saving actions
- investments in ICT including broadband
- improving access to services investments and studies for the maintenance, restoration and upgrading of the cultural and natural heritage
- investments in the relocation of activities and conversion of buildings with a view to improving quality of life or increasing environmental performance
Further information can be found here:
RCDF in Pembrokeshire
Over 7 rounds of funding a total of 32 applications have been invited to submit full applications and 16 applications have been approved.
Several more applications are awaiting their Approval Letters so this information will be updated accordingly.
Approved RCDF Projects in Pembrokeshire (all Rounds) – as per Welsh Government statistics to date (30/06/2018)
Further details of the Approved Projects are available on the Welsh Government’s website: https://gov.wales/topics/environmentcountryside/farmingandcountryside/cap/ruraldevelopment/wales-rural-development-programme-2014-2020/?lang=en